Terms of sale for the correct use of the Gardena Card
By observing these simple rules regarding the application of the Gardena Card there will be no obstacles to a fantastic holiday in the heart of the Dolomites
1. The Gardena Card is a non-transferable personal ticket valid for use on the cableway and lifts. In case of misuse the ticket will be withdrawn.
2. On request the ticket must be shown accompanied by a means of identity.
3. The Gardena Card is valid for 6 or 3 consecutive days as from the first day of use. It cannot be replaced if lost.
4. The closure of one or more cableways and lifts doesn’t entitle you to a refund of the price paid.
5. In case of breach of regulations, the card may be withdrawn by the lift personnel.
6. The Gardena Card offer is valid from 01.06.2019 bis 13.10.2019; some cableways and lifts are also open before and after the validity of the Gardena Card.
7. For animals, mountain bikes or other objects the lift facilities can require an extra charge.
The Gardena Card is a non-transferable personal ticket. In case of misuse the ticket will be withdrawn.